● Retinyl Retinoate: exclusive and patented active, proven to be more effective yet less irritating than Retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis, skin cell turnover and to help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and improve the skin’s texture
● Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant to quench free radicals. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient
● Vitamin C: an antioxidant which quenches UV-induced free radicals to fight against visible signs of ageing. Vitamin C and vitamin E combination synergistically boosts overall antioxidant effect.
● Hyaluronic Acid draws moisture to the skin and supports skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple
● Proven to be 8x more effective than Retinol to address skin ageing signs
● Can be applied during the day as well as at night
● Non-irritating suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
● Light cream-serum texture, light fragrance, non-oily, fast absorbing and moisturising
● Suitable for all skin types from mid-30s onwards,more mature skin ageing and photodamage
● To enhance the results of skin rejuvenation procedures (medical skin needling, chemical peels, lasers, dermabrasion etc.). Speak to your skin professional.
Always use sunscreen (eg. Hydr8 Day 360) during the day when using any Vitamin A product
Always patch test if worried about skin compatibility as irritation can occur to any product
Breathe life back into dull, congested skin with the Micro Skin Polish from Vitage®.
Revitalises the skin in one minute
r- Retinoate eye serum
As the experts in vitamin A, Medik8 captured the power of retinyl retinoate in a breakthrough serum which works faster in the skin than classic retinol. Retinyl retinoate is made by fusing retinol with retinoic acid. This new hybrid molecule is able to deliver visible results from just 4 weeks*. It has been designed for day and night use and gentle enough even for the most sensitive of skin.